Beaumont House Guest House is a small private establishment, exclusively for adults.
It is ideal for couples who want a romantic break or just to unwind. It offers business guests a relaxing, friendly, home from home environment,
with the owners on hand to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.
Beaumont House, located in Great Yarmouth, is 4 Star Visit Britain accredited accommodation and holds the Silver Award.
These are reliable indications of the quality of accommodation and service our guests receive.
Set in a fine Victorian House with modern facilities and attention to detail throughout the house. The bedrooms are all en-suite and elegantly decorated.
Two are exclusive signature spa rooms, perfect for a special weekend away. Spa Room 1 has a six jet Jacuzzi bath and Spa Room 2
features a twelve jet whirlpool spa bath and separate shower, offering uncompromising comfort.
The Guest House is situated a few minutes from the sea front and a short walk into the town centre. It is a good base from which to discover the Norfolk
Broads and the charming surrounding villages.
Beaumont House is a previous winner of the Tourism in Norfolk awards "Best Bed and Breakfast and Guest Houses" Category and holds the
"East of England Holiday Accommodation of the Year" Award for 2011 from The Lincolnshire & South Yorkshire Telegraph.
Features of Beaumont House Guest House
- Sea side guest house
- Languages spoken: English , Dutch and German
- SPA Room 1 with Jacuzzi en-suite
- Rooms with sea views
- 12 jet Whirlpool Bath in SPA Room 2
- Ground floor bedroom
- Flat Screen TV with Free-View in all rooms
- For that very special occasion we can arrange Chocolates, Flowers and Champagne
- Fully licensed bar
- Free WiFi Broadband Access available in bedrooms and public areas
- We are a non-smoking establishment
- Full fire/health and hygiene certificate
- Access with own front door key at all times
- Parking at the front of the guest house or free-on street parking or public car park (500 spaces)
- Within easy walking distance of the beach, Golden Mile, attractions and Great Yarmouth Town centre
- Cards accepted
- Find us on Facebook